Enjoy an evening out on the railway, running non-stop between Sheringham and Holt. With Fish & Chips from one of Sheringham's top chip shops finished off with an ice cream. Licenced bar on board.
Evening dinning trains depart Sheringham Station at 6.45pm. Pre-booking for this dining experience is essential. To book tickets either purchase online HERE or contact the general office on 01263 820 800.
Tickets - Adults - £18.00, Children - £13.00 (5 - 15 years old)
|Saturday 20th May
||Saturday 1st July
|Saturday 3rd June
||Friday 28th July
|Saturday 17th June
||Friday 18th August
Terms & Conditions
- Dining Train Gift Vouchers must be used during the year they are issued for.
- Dress Code is smart casual aboard our dining trains.
- Our dining trains are popular, booking your preferred date as early as possible is recommended to avoid disappointment.
- The NNR cannot be held responsible if the preferred date is full or motive power is altered.
- Due to logistics and limited seating capacity, no refunds or transfers will be given.
- Due to seating arrangements in our coaching stock, some parties may be occasionally requested to share tables.
- Menus will be sent in advance and choices are required no later than one week before travel.
- Owing to the historic design of our coaches, we regret there is no wheelchair accommodation aboard our North Norfolkman Dining Trains.
Please note that all train services and attractions are subject to amendment or cancellation without notice. The NNR cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience or disappointment caused.