We have a number of lunchtime dining trains running on a selection of Sunday's and Wednesday's throughout the coming year. Hauled by one of our steam locomotives 'The North Norfolkman' dining coaches carry you on two round trips from Sheringham, along the picturesque North Norfolk coastline on to Holt. Enjoy a three course meal on the move followed by coffee & mints. The North Norfolkman' dining set boasts an on board bar selling a selection alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Lunchtime dinning train depart Sherringham Station at 12.10 pm (Dates marked with an * depart at 12.40 pm). Pre-booking for this dining experience is essential. To book tickets either purchase online HERE or contact the general office on 01263 820 800.
Limited Seats - £40.50 Per Person
|Sunday 26th March
||Sunday 21st May
||* Wednesday 26th July *
|* Sunday 2nd April *
||Wednesday 24th May
||* Sunday 6th August *
|Sunday 9th April
||Sunday 4th June
||* Wednesday 6th September *
|Sunday 7th May
||Wednesday 14th June
||Sunday 24th September
|Wednesday 10th May
||Sunday 18th June
||Sunday 8th October
|TRAINS MARKED WITH * DEPART 12.40pm
||Sunday 22nd October
Terms & Conditions
- Dining Train Gift Vouchers must be used during the year they are issued for.
- Dress Code is smart casual aboard our dining trains.
- Our dining trains are popular, booking your preferred date as early as possible is recommended to avoid disapointment.
- The NNR cannot be held responsible if the preferred date is full or motive power is altered.
- Due to logistics and limited seating capacity, no refunds or transfers will be given.
- Due to seating arrangements in our coaching stock, some parties may be occasionally requested to share tables.
- Menus will be sent in advance and choices are required no later than one week before travel.
- Owing to the historic design of our coaches, we regret there is no wheelchair accomodation aboard our North Norfolkman Dining Trains.
Please note that all train services and attractions are subject to amendment or cancellation without notice. The NNR cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience or disappointment caused.