- Holt is on the A148 Kings Lynn – Cromer road. The station is signposted from the roundabout at Holt. SatNav NR25 6AJ
- Sheringham is just a mile off the same road. The station is in the centre of the town. SatNav NR26 8RA
Car parking is available at Sheringham (Pay & Display) and Holt. Car parking is free at Holt but space at Weybourne is very limited.
- Sheringham: Served by Sanders Coaches. Bus stops are situated on Station Approach adjacent to the NNR Sheringham Station building.
- Weybourne: The railway station is a 20 minute walk to Weybourne village where you can connect with the Sanders bus service on the A149 Coast Road.
- Holt: Served by Sanders Coaches. The bus stop is directly opposite the station entrance. Please note, the station is approximately one mile from Holt Town Centre.
Timetables can be found on the Sanders Coaches website.
Travel to Sheringham on the national network via Norwich & Cromer. Our station is a minute’s walk on the opposite side of Station Road from the Abellio Greater Anglia station.