New to the NNR for 2020, we have re-imagined our pudding & prosecco trains with a bespoke pudding & prosecco experience – In order to ensure social distancing & safety, we will be serving our 5 puddings off the train in freshly sealed individual biodegradable packaging and these have been carefully chosen in light of the new safety measures.
During the return journey that departs at 16:00hrs, a freshly prepared pudding will be served at each station, starting at Sheringham prior to departure. Our specially chosen bubbly prosecco will also be served at Sheringham prior to the departure of both journeys so we would recommend arriving at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled time. There are no toilets on the train, however the facilities will be open on the trains arrival at Holt station and on return to Sheringham.
All of our puddings are carefully and safely prepared in our on-train kitchen and disposable and recyclable cutlery will be provided for your safety & convenience.
Please advise at the time of booking of any dietary requirements and please make yourself known to the commercial business manager on arrival. NB: All of our puddings are gluten free, and we can cater for vegetarians.
• Tickets are £35.00 per person
• The train is advance booking only.
• Customers on the train must be 18+ years old.
• Seats will be allocated on the day.
• If you wish to sit with another party please make the booking in one name.
• Seats are available at tables for two or four – if your party is larger or of an odd number you have the bonus of meeting new friends.
• We are unable to offer any group discounts member discounts or concessions.
• We regret that due to the historic nature of our carriages wheelchairs cannot not be accommodated.
• Please be aware that there are no refunds for no show customers.