Dates: 10th July 2019
Sit back, relax and enjoy the first class Gin Train!
The North Norfolk Railway is proud to host the first Gin Train! Advance booking is required. Click below to book your tickets now…
Welcome aboard our unique and exclusive evening gin experience.
Relax in first class style as you enjoy specially selected gins with Fever-Tree Tonics and a medley of garnishes to complement your drinks.
Your taste buds will also be tickled with an assortment of canapés served at your table to accompany your G&T’s and your evening will be finished off with ‘heaven in a tub’ Parravanis exclusive Bullards Strawberry and Black Pepper Gin Sorbet.
Your package includes:
• 5 x 25ml shots of selected gins.
• Bottle of Fever-Tree Tonic.
• Fresh garnishes for your Gin & Tonic.
• A selection of canapés.
• Bullards strawberry and black pepper gin sorbet.
• A reserved First Class seat.
• Table Service.
• Bar available on-board for further drink purchases.
• Two return journeys from Sheringham to Holt on a steam train.
• Tickets are £40.00 per person
• The Gin Train is advance booking only.
• Customers on the Gin Train must be 18+ years old.
• Seats will be allocated on the night.
• If you wish to sit with another party please make the booking in one name.
• Seats are available at tables for two or four – if your party is larger or of an odd number you have the bonus of meeting new friends.
• We are unable to offer any group discounts, member discounts or concessions.
• Please arrive at Sheringham Station by 19:00pm. The train will depart at 19:30pm.
• We regret that due to the historic nature of our carriages wheelchairs cannot not be accommodated on the Gin Train.
• Please be aware that there are no refunds for no show customers.