If you are interested in filming any aspect of our railway please Contact Us. Our staff will be more than happy to discuss suitable options with you.
North Norfolk Railway plc,
Telephone: +44 (0)1263 820800
Some of the productions previously filmed on the North Norfolk Railway include:
- A documentary for the BBC, The Reel History of Britain
- The Sherlock Holmes series, starring Ian Richardson, which was shown in the spring of 2001.
- All The King’s Men, starring David Jason.
- The filming of the Lost Prince took place at Weybourne, complete with armoured train, Gina McKee, and about 100 other stars, extras and technicians.
- Love on a Branch Line starring Leslie Phillips was filmed at Weybourne. This station has also appeared in Dad’s Army, Hi-Di-Hi and the Inspector Alleyn series.
The railway is also available for the shooting of stills and music videos. Recent users of the railway’s facilities have been the magazines Scene Scania and the Norfolk Monthly.
If you would like to discuss your specific requirements, please do not hesitate to Contact Us by telephone on 01263 820800 or email email@example.com